IMG_2013.jpg

The green glass only detracts from the black gridded cladding. If that cladding was all we saw for this tower, it'd be borderline okay...but this looks and always has been rendered as a cheap "contemporary" design. It's better than Nobu sure, but this is another dud on King street, which is certainly unfortunate.

The green glass only detracts from the black gridded cladding. If that cladding was all we saw for this tower, it'd be borderline okay...but this looks and always has been rendered as a cheap "contemporary" design. It's better than Nobu sure, but this is another dud on King street, which is certainly unfortunate.
The green dosent look bad to me. I think the grey glass cutouts with a billion mullions cheapens it.

Peehaps I should really reserve my judgement for whenever I get down to this area. The worst part is the mullions and silver/grey glass cutouts, but I'm not impressed either by the windows on the gridded cladding.

It's funny, I actually prefer the grey sections myself.

I ultimately think this would've been better if they picked one pattern and stuck to it, rather than this mis mash of two. But I still think it's decent overall. Far from bad.

Back