IMG_8731.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8730.JPG
    IMG_8730.JPG
    235.1 KB · Views: 597
  • IMG_8731.JPG
    IMG_8731.JPG
    205.9 KB · Views: 516
I am not totally sure but it looks to me like the design has changed from the plans/renders specifically on the Soho St. Elevation. Could be too early to tell but the corner looks handled differently irl than in the plans.

Z9EtjoL.png

24823-86393.jpg

Last edited:
I quickly overlayed how the brick panels appear to be installed IRL vs how the corner is addressed in the renders. I think my scale might be a bit off but it'll do. It's not a huge difference or change, it just looks like the brick portion facing Queen now wraps a bit more around the corner onto Soho. I noticed it as soon as Interchange42 posted this photo:

dsc08571-jpg.149489

swRPm12.png

I'll wait till it's finished but it's starting to look like a big box store in an industrial park/strip mall 'architecture'.

I'll wait till it's finished but it's starting to look like a big box store in an industrial park/strip mall 'architecture'.
Everything about MEC says budget starting with the logo redesign years ago. I have been a customer for many years and i still will be but they have made some very bad decisions in the last 10 years.

We still don’t learn it seems. I guess we’ll have to wait for the next boom to right this mistake. I’m not sure how many “world class” cities would put something like this up in such a location.

Back