Looks like more digging is still required, but the Southern part of the main tower portion of the site looks to be at (Or near) the bottom. No signs yet of a crane base

IMG_7770.jpg
IMG_7768.jpg
IMG_7778.jpg
IMG_7773.jpg
IMG_7774.jpg

how long do you guys think it would take till completion from here?
For the main tower, it could take 2-3 years. The underground parking levels will probably take the longest each, and then the podium ones, and then the tower ones. The tower shape itself isn't too unique, so the repeating forms (What they pour the concrete on to form the floors and walls) should prevent it from taking too much longer than my estimate. Once they start the first few floors, we should have a better idea of their speed.

For the main tower, it could take 2-3 years. The underground parking levels will probably take the longest each, and then the podium ones, and then the tower ones. The tower shape itself isn't too unique, so the repeating forms (What they pour the concrete on to form the floors and walls) should prevent it from taking too much longer than my estimate. Once they start the first few floors, we should have a better idea of their speed.
You think it would take until mid 2026 for occupancy? They are close to putting a crane in I believe. It's not a super tall building. Think they could get it done within 2 years?

You think it would take until mid 2026 for occupancy? They are close to putting a crane in I believe. It's not a super tall building. Think they could get it done within 2 years?
If they were already above ground then probably, but since they'll still have to form the underground and podium floors it might take a while. Not to mention that even after they top out, there may be several months before the exterior cladding and interiors are complete for occupancy. Rodeo drive condos are a good example of this, it took almost 2 years to hit 32 floors and even now there's still several floors of exterior cladding to be installed (Crane was taken down a few weeks ago). It also depends on how fast DBS builds, and at least given the excavation speed so far it's not as fast as developers like Centrecourt.

Are they now ready for the crane installation next?
It looks like it should be happening soon, the green and black steel box you see next to the people in the first picture is the base, which has to be lowered into that hole after enough rebar has been put there and then concrete needs to be poured into it. Then, a truck will deliver the actual crane. Usually it doesn't take this long since the crane base hole has been ready for a few weeks now, but perhaps they were working on something else in the meantime.

Back