^Plus that strip has tons of potential for densification (perhaps 8 stories max on average.)

btw, was I the only one that noticed the change from blue to green in MM's north tower rooftop lighting? Yeah, it appeared a sort of teal green last night from the westend--a big improvement from the gaudy blue.

The LED's are now glowing green. Im not sure if they changed them for summer months or what, but all of a sudden from my window they are noticeably greener.

must be in celebration of Earth Day ... LOL :D

Yeah, who knows. Either way I definitly prefer the green, its brighter and defines the roof better. Ill take a pic if I get a chance...

3469308687_b1d023d98e_b.jpg

I don't know about this lighting! Too much of it and it will look cheesy. (In the skyline)

Shouldn't this project be moved to the other forum now?

Looking north from Yonge + Davisville on the brink of a shower Friday afternoon, Minto looked like a hazy mirage...

If anyone comments on their distaste for the city's hydro wires hanging from poles along the streets, I am going to go crazy. But I know it will happen.

Wonderful photo!!! I love the colours of the tower against the sky.

There is a program to bury them as they upgrade the system. They come in and tear up the streets, bury the hydro lines, and repave but leave the TTC mains hanging on decapitated wooden poles! Really, can't they combine it all including streetscaping?

Back