First Fly (i'm sure they meant the verb and not the insect), then Giraffe, now Whale.

Let the menagerie of new buildings begin. It should start alphabetically.

First Fly (i'm sure they meant the verb and not the insect), then Giraffe, now Whale.

Let the menagerie of new buildings begin. It should start alphabetically.
Well the parade of the alphabet is well underway too, "X", "U". "L" - where will it all end, eh!

Well the parade if the alphabet is well underway too, "X", "U". "L" - where will it all end, eh!

I would go for "A Condominum", original + to the point ... haha :D

Just be wary when Dino Condominiums comes ... oh wait we have the ICE age already.

THE END IS NEAR ! ! !:eek::eek::eek:

Living near the area, I know people (suckers, as you refer to them) who actually live closer to the abatoire than this project will actually be. It's not like this smell is either an overwhelming or permanent feature. Yes, the vicinity can smell like a farm now and then, but it is still a desired area to live in.

The scent will be a great break and entry obstacle.

Living near the area, I know people (suckers, as you refer to them) who actually live closer to the abatoire than this project will actually be. It's not like this smell is either an overwhelming or permanent feature. Yes, the vicinity can smell like a farm now and then, but it is still a desired area to live in.

You friends are not suckers because they knew what they were getting into when the moved into this neighbourhood. How many people do you know who purchase a condo without actually spending time researching the area? Quite a few from what i've heard.

While the smell isn't so bad up by Niagara, the smell is worst right between the dominos and the bridge which would be point blank where this condo is.

... ideas for the large site at the north-west corner of Front and Bathurst. It's basically a whole city block - everything on the Front/Bathurst/Niagara block west of the Aloft hotel.

Is this really the north-west corner of Front/Bathurst, or do people mean the north-east corner (ie where the Harley dealership and climbing gym are)?

September 24

2887576895_42c97061e2_b.jpg

just the beginning

This development plus the imminent redevelopment of the Globe and Mail site at Front and Spadina will transform the entire stretch of Front north of Cityplace.

Back