Yesterday:

PXL_20220801_141350875.jpg

PXL_20220801_141350875~2.jpg

PXL_20220801_141350875~3.jpg

If anyone is able to get some up-to-date photos of this development from just enough distance to get a full view — across Lake Shore to the south I suppose — that would be great! We need pics for our year-end poll. Thanks!

*Quietly mumbles to self about the lowly beaver that select cuts to build a home...versus further East at Ontario Place, where a provincial government is preparing to full on clear cut for a lousy commercial parking lot. Thus, which of these two creatures should be obviously relocated first...but can't say that too loud as that might be off-topic* >.<

I don't mean to be negative but I drove by this the other evening and was a little disappointed at the way the car garage looks when lit up at night. You can see all the cars right against the window, stacked on top of each other. I thought they may try to conceal it a little better. Not an ideal look for a waterfront location.

I don't mean to be negative but I drove by this the other evening and was a little disappointed at the way the car garage looks when lit up at night. You can see all the cars right against the window, stacked on top of each other. I thought they may try to conceal it a little better. Not an ideal look for a waterfront location.
Couldn't agree more! Just a terrible look for something on a waterfront for sure. That car garage should have been done way better :(

Back