No typo...that sales rep has been listing those units at the "35" address for a few months now. I think it was done on purpose so the builder wouldn’t see it on the MLS during the interim occupancy period. Still no carpets or wallpaper in the upper part of the tower but the views are awesome! According to management they should be installed by the end of February

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 249
A look at the almost finished, Muano.

[video=youtube;ETNqusHZCs0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETNqusHZCs0[/video]

Murano near sunset tonight

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Beautiful picture

dt, you really know how to take eye-pleasing pictures. Thanks. Keep them coming, whenever possible

thanks for that video, I found it to be one of the best ones so far. Murano is looking nice and tidy as it reaches completion. I quite like the glass awnings along Bay St and those trees actually look like they will survive through the first winter!

Nice. Are those pilasters concrete? What's the deal with that??

Also, what kind of trees are they? Wont their canopies overcrowd that tight space when mature??

Yeah... this building really does look fantastic at street level!... it actually looks like an art gallery imo from street level due to its coloured glass and stuff...

Lookin good Murano!

Also, what kind of trees are they? Wont their canopies overcrowd that tight space when mature??

I questioned this issue with the trees so I went over and scoped it out and your correct, they're pretty close to the canopies.

Work was brisk inside the middle retail area. I don't know what's going in there but there's a large Lanterra sign just inside the door leading to that section so perhaps it's a sales office for Burano.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Lanterra is putting in their new customer care centre (was previously located at Toy Factory) - this new centre will likely deal with the One Bedford, Burano and possibly Ice colour selection and upgrades as well as other after sales service issues.

Lanterra is putting in their new customer care centre (was previously located at Toy Factory) - this new centre will likely deal with the One Bedford, Burano and possibly Ice colour selection and upgrades as well as other after sales service issues.

Ah yes, I was thinking "customer care centre" for nearby projects along with Burano but the phrase wasn't coming to me. Ice never dawned on me though. Thanks for the info. Mike :)

Last night the second tower also had its mechanical penthouse lighting on-- created further unison between the two towers and looked great!

Last night the second tower also had its mechanical penthouse lighting on-- created further unison between the two towers and looked great!

I noticed that too, it was the first night lit up. I meant to drag my tripod out and snap a photo but I forgot :(
I'm not all too fond of the lighting they are using but it as you suggest, it does seem improved with both of them illuminated.
It's interesting to note that the mech. PH on the south tower has more floor to ceiling height than the north tower but when the lights were on they appeared to be of equal height.

I definitely thought it looked better than just one tower being lit up-- but no, it isn't a great choice of lighting. I do like its simplicity though.

As for the mechanical PH heights-- if that's what you were referring to-- I never noticed that one's ceiling was slightly taller until I saw them both lit up. If you were referring to residential penthouses, then I didn't notice that.

Strange the small differences between "twin" towers one can find. I am still fascinated by the massive discrepancies between the crowns of RoCP.

Back