It remind me Yul condos at Montreal but i prefer the m
Montreal style again.

Me too. I was in Montreal recently and was very impressed with the high level of quality of design and construction there. It's far and above what we have here (curtain wall is the standard there) and it's so much more affordable. I don't really see the resemblance to Yul Condos though, but I remember really liking Yul when I was walking by it.

It's uncharacteristically Teeple -- I'm hoping it's just a preliminary placeholder until a more compelling design is developed.
All that façade pattern making looks like it was designed by Wallman, while the form reminds me of Luna of Cityplace (one of their better buildings).
While the exiting building has been preserved as the podium, there is no relationship between the podium and the tower, like Cinema Tower.
The Entertainment District will certainly be a very packed and congested area in no time.

Nice !
Finally some creativity and beauty in entertainment district.
I hope this building will inspire more other architects.
I wonder if they will start building it soon ?

Last edited:
If the quality of ww and material selection is at least equal to Duke, it could be Quadrangle's best-looking tower:
5jNxZPW.png

pB94PDP.png

VyYawfR.png

from SkyPoint Realty Ltd
http://skypointrp.com/portfolio/263-adelaide/

47 storeys

I am glad to hear that the project has been approved.
However,i have 2 questions.
The first one what kind of permit is approved ? Is it the rezoning,the OPA or the site plan application?
My second question is can they start to market the project very soon(maybe this year).
Thank you in advance.

Nothing is keeping them from marketing it now. If I remember correctly, this one is planned as rentals so probably no marketing in advance of completion. It's also a small developer. This one won't be easy for them to pull off.

They are already starting construction on another rental tower in the entertainment district I think.. maybe it's just Demolition at this point. One on Widmer.

Back