Today

F023E4DD-5F76-41FF-9528-DFABFC1E4E8C.jpeg

The widow walls of the buildings facing each other have gone full on aluminum backed grey spandrel. For that, this project is a write-off well into "Design" Haus territory, IMO.

Let me just clear this up for y’all and confirm that it is bargain basement grey spandrel.

I knew Dollorama was a one-stop-shop but didn’t realize they moved into construction materials.

3A29D3F6-E756-408A-9341-D07642E28ADB.jpeg

It's just laughable at this point! The inner sides of the towers were supposed to be sleek curtain wall are the same spandrel from the back of the building in the alley. 🤣

PS can't wait to read how Toronto realtor will have to spin this as "ultra luxury" in their listings. "Do you enjoy prison cell balconies, then boy is this building for you!"

i just don't understand how steep / substantial the price differential is between black and grey spandrel.

I can't imagine the savings being that great. The colour choice seems like some intense penny-pinching.

Let me just clear this up for y’all and confirm that it is bargain basement grey spandrel.

I knew Dollorama was a one-stop-shop but didn’t realize they moved into construction materials.
...I really hate to be proven right at times. /sigh

Back