From yesterday afternoon.
20221106_142125.jpg
20221106_142034.jpg

@tstormers will from this day forward be the sole provider of photography services for Nobu Toronto... astonishing.

Some kind of test version of Photoshop not released yet?

Strongly suggest the photos above be forwarded to Chef Nobu asap... to ensure his kitchen here is still a possibility.

@tstormers will from this day forward be the sole provider of photography services for Nobu Toronto... astonishing.

Some kind of test version of Photoshop not released yet?

Strongly suggest the photos above be forwarded to Chef Nobu asap... to ensure his kitchen here is still a possibility.
Not sure if this is negative for my photography skills or what tbh lol :\

So disappointing, especially for a Teeple project.

In response to @ProjectEnd's comment, it's in Teeple's online portfolio. I'm surprised they took this project on. The poor execution of the impressive original design is diluting their brand, which used to be one of the best in the city and perhaps even in the country.

You don't see this kind of situation with most Hariri Pontarini projects. With that said, I don't know if architects have an ethical obligation to take on every project that comes their way. Lawyers, for instance, have an ethical obligation to represent everyone that requests their services and can pay their retainer (unless they're so busy with work that they couldn't effectively represent a client), including the unpopular.

Back