Sneaking through King Blue.

20220510_135153.jpg

A literal turd. Wow! 🤣
To be fair, I'm not knocking brown per se....as it can be used as effective earth tones. The issue was that it was marketed as gold or bronze where the brown is going. So the turd is in the alteration on of that deal. Pray they don't alter it further. >.<

To be fair, I'm not knocking brown per se....as it can be used as effective earth tones. The issue was that it was marketed as gold or bronze where the brown is going. So the turd is in the alteration on of that deal. Pray they don't alter it further. >.<

Brown can look quite nice, just not here. But who builds a predominantly brown building with aluminum silver colored mullions everywhere? My 3 year old wouldn't even think of that kind of combination. And the thing is called "Nobu". My goodness.

Brown can look quite nice, just not here. But who builds a predominantly brown building with aluminum silver colored mullions everywhere? My 3 year old wouldn't even think of that kind of combination. And the thing is called "Nobu". My goodness.
Maybe brown & silver is the perfect combination to enhance the taste of expensive Japanese food

Damn, that is such a shame :( Any chance of actual curtainwall in the sections where it was depicted in the rendering?

To be fair… every rendering of this project was a sunset or nighttime rendering, so we really haven’t been duped seeing as we never saw daytime shots lol
Very odd since this building will not be touched by sunset glow. And very odd colour choices here though regardless.

Last edited:
Maybe brown & silver is the perfect combination to enhance the taste of expensive Japanese food
I'm thinking of tempura in a bento box...which would of made look more like those windows as marketed. /sigh

To be fair… every rendering of this project was a sunset or nighttime rendering, so we really haven’t been duped seeing as we never saw daytime shots lol
Very odd since this building will not be touched by sunset glow. And very odd colour choices here though regardless.
I don't know if I'd classify this as a "sunset" shot. Sourced from the project file on UT.

And aside from the colour choices, the materials where significantly downgraded as well. No wonder the real estate industry is one of the most mistrusted professions.
15117-77667.jpeg

Back