July 31 Update:

965912901_f3590e964d_b.jpg

The big crane went up today (Saturday, December 8, 2007). It was a bit unnerving to see one worker standing on the tower about 12 metres above the ground, without any safety ropes, guiding the next piece in place.

Wierd, just yesterday I was traveling by the site and wondering when the hell they were going to put that crane in. Glad to see it up though!

Took them long enough to get a crane up there.

Every week I would go to the Timmys there and wonder why nothing seemed to be happening. Hopefully they'll build really quickly now.

Thanks for the pics (here and other threads). I've always thought that pumpcrete machine is pretty cool.

ya, I just meant this hole which has been an empty spot on the north side of Bloor street for way too long...

one of the selling points: free unobstructed view of all home games at Varsity Stadium! right.

that sure is one great selling point !!! :) A team that has not won a game since the 2001 season and currently hold the record for the longest losing streak in Canadian university history, at 48 losses in a row (no end in sight either):D

that sure is one great selling point !!! :) A team that has not won a game since the 2001 season and currently hold the record for the longest losing streak in Canadian university history, at 48 losses in a row (no end in sight either):D

One day when that losing streak is ended, you'll be able to witness all the magic from your place at One Bedford.

Back