This is a little overdone for a condo lobby. That said, I like your passion for this space, Condovo - I think it's cool, too. And really, it does look like a spin on Roger Dean's work. It has to be damn hard not to make something that doesn't seemingly refer to someone else's earlier creation. Still, that doesn't mean it's without present-day merit.

All that aside, I think my main issue with it as a condo lobby is that it comes off as more of an ostentatious public attraction than a zen receiving space for home owners and their visitors. Its form, and the feelings it evokes, should adhere more to the function of the building. I might even warm to it as a lobby if this building were part hotel and there were more of a reason for non-residents to be there, ogling at the oddities. But I do still like looking at it. And for all I know it will become something of a public attraction.

Interesting tweet by @BuzzBuzzHome last night.......this may have nothing to do with One Bloor, or who knows??

Anyone hear any rumors about Great Gulf recently??? We sure did... It is a whopper!

/love rumours!

Perhaps this is what is holding up the Crestford announcement one block south. Its sort of hard to stimulate demand when a flagship development close by keeps adding floors. Crestford may have to defer their project until 1BE caps their proposal.

Interesting tweet by @BuzzBuzzHome last night.......this may have nothing to do with One Bloor, or who knows??

"Anyone hear any rumors about Great Gulf recently??? We sure did... It is a whopper!"

/love rumours!

Now what is thepoint in dropping a rumour like that? If you know something spit it out or keep it to yourself. Stop starting fires.

well Big Daddy, just to keep you happy, did a bit of digging, whatever the news will be about Great Gulf Homes, it has nothing to do with One Bloor.....that's all I got for now..

well Big Daddy, just to keep you happy, did a bit of digging, whatever the news will be about Great Gulf Homes, it has nothing to do with One Bloor.....that's all I got for now..

There is something out there called Expo from Great Gulf, dont know if thats the whopper they are talking about.

Thx AG, the news might not even be related to a specific project..

Back