is the wavy design only on the east, west and north facing sides? The last few times I've walked by I noticed that it doesn't look like it'll be on the south side.

I think One Bloor is now visible from the Millwood bridge, but there was a lot of haze and fog the last few days so I'm not sure if it was the one I was seeing.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,922
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    897.5 KB · Views: 1,906
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    771.3 KB · Views: 1,896
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    804 KB · Views: 1,898
It's turning out to look like a gem for the city. We have too many buildings looking like structural boxes with cheap cladding to boot. Keep up the good work!

That curved glass is sexy. Thank goodness for HP because if it wasn't for them we'd get another glass box at this location. The design is so un-Toronto and that's a great thing. World-class design.

Well to be really picky - the tower portion actually is a glass box - its the balconies that are giving the building it's curves.

And I see the crane poking it's head out from my balcony

gkNU7pV.jpg

Chester your view is awesome. You will have front row seats if the big projects on Bloor start going up.

Great shot that whole area is bulking up like its on steroids.

Only downfall is 1 bloor will cover four seasons, so you lose the effect the tower brings on the skyline.

Well to be really picky - the tower portion actually is a glass box - its the balconies that are giving the building it's curves.

And I see the crane poking it's head out from my balcony

Great shot over Allan Gardens. In five years it's going to be even far more dramatic a cluster with Yonge St. developments, more Casa's & such. I can see my balcony from your balcony.

IMG_0058z.jpg

Finally, One Bloor is blocking my view of that ugly Crystal Blu monstrosity. Good riddance. Another few floors and the Manulife will be gone as well. Then, as I sail into retirement I'll have the gentle curves of One Bloor (and many others) to feast my eyes on every day.

Attachments

• IMG_0058z.jpg
    IMG_0058z.jpg
    558.1 KB · Views: 3,507

Back