Comparatively minor change to this one, with a new Final Report headed to the Feb 24th meeting of TEYCC.

The developer purchased an adjacent property at 15 Delisle and is seeking to extend the low-rise portion of the development over that property (no change to the tower).

It adds some retail and some live-work units.

From said report:

1613057090910.png

Site Plan Approval application submitted:

Development Applications

Updated project description:
Proposal for a 44-storey mixed-use building containing 383 residential dwelling units. The proposed development will contain 1640 square metres of non-residential gross floor area and 32,375.00 square metres of residential gross floor area.

This tower is going to be a real looker when driving up on Yonge St towards St Clair Ave! As seen in the photo up above. This tower definitely belongs on the waterfront!

Yonge and St. Clair is the perfect spot for this one. Despite the area being one of the most desirable in the city it has had limited positive architectural input in the last 3 decades and is slowly falling into benign gentrification. One Delisle is going to shake things up.

Last edited:
Yonge and St. Clair is the perfect spot for this one. Despite the area being one of the most desirable in the city it has had limited positive architectural input in the last 3 decades and is slowly falling into benign gentrification. One Delisle is going to shake things up.

I'm surprised that area hasn't seen more action during this unprecedented building boom. Seems like a no-brainer.

A wonderful building in my opinion in a terrific location. I'm glad to see Yonge & St. Clair finally undergo a long overdue urban intensification. It's funny it's taken so long. It's like at developers all over town someone was saying; "Hey Phil, come on over here - did you know the Yonge subway stops at St. Clair???!!!"

Regarding the nodes of Yonge Street, I remember hearing a saying from somewhere that goes along the lines of this:

Grew up and lived at Yonge & Lawrence, went to high school at Yonge & Eglinton, go to work at Yonge & King, retire at Yonge & St. Clair, laid to rest at Mount Pleasant.

It's interesting to see how the area has remained relatively sleepy through the years. Despite having subway and streetcar access, a modestly established office presence, and some density in the SE and NW quadrants of the intersection and further west closer to Avenue Road.

Things should change in the upcoming years though. Other than One Delisle, there's the huge St. Clair Place project by Wittington which is in the works, Great Gulf have something planned just south of the SE corner, the new retirement building at Rosehill, and the Cineplex HQ that's being redeveloped further south.

Last edited:
Yonge Street is going to become a canyon surrounded by skyscrapers on all sides in a few decades stretching from Finch all the way to the Lake.

Back