The docs were updated a year ago, but missed on here. Still a 49 & 45-storey project. Not much change to project statistics though I believe there may have been a reduction in underground parking to just three levels.

Updated rendering:

1677598077562.png

1677598153343.png

1677598233527.png

1677598195472.png

1677598260926.png

The docs were updated a year ago, but missed on here. Still a 49 & 45-storey project. Not much change to project statistics though I believe there may have been a reduction in underground parking to just three levels.

Updated rendering:

View attachment 458986
It's telling when even the renders are done in a gloomy, post-apocalyptic vibe. I was really hoping this one was dead.

Call me crazy, but I think this works. The towers are elegant, and the design is calm enough so as not to compete with the base building. There are only a few good ways to rise contemporary above heritage, and this is one of them that I think looks to be executed fairly well. Obviously it will need to be well detailed for this to work, but I'm there on the concept.

Call me crazy, but I think this works. The towers are elegant, and the design is calm enough so as not to compete with the base building. There are only a few good ways to rise contemporary above heritage, and this is one of them that I think looks to be executed fairly well. Obviously it will need to be well detailed for this to work, but I'm there on the concept.

Yer crazy 😁

AoD

The total unit count change from 836 units to 661 units. Finally, the total parking count was reduced from 195 parking to 184 parking. The rendering was taken from the architectural plan via site Plan approval.

The total unit count change from 836 units to 661 units. Finally, the total parking count was reduced from 195 parking to 184 parking. The rendering was taken from the architectural plan via site Plan approval.
408 residential rental units and 253 hotel units, to be precise.

I sorta agree. It's the best case scenario if you had to shove two towers on-site, which I would rather not do, but oh well.

At-grade, the base building that we will walk by and experience the urban realm from is preserved. The towers are set back enough from the corner and Front Street frontage that they look like background buildings rather than monstrosities emerging from the heritage base.

1677612827399.png

"408 residential rental units and 253 hotel units, to be precise."

Yup thank you for the breakdown!

Back