Sydney is wealthier than Toronto?

They're fairly equal at the top end (millionaires by net worth) but I suspect Sydney's bottom quartile has higher purchasing power than Toronto's bottom quartile simply because Australia has a much higher minimum wage but most goods (not food) are similarly priced.

R0010210.jpg
R0010205.jpg

It might look rough, but the Ontario Line will offset the lost tree’s environmental impacts thousands of times over.
I'm only documenting the current state of the site. I saw that it was the plan to replant. It will be many years from now that it will grow to what it was, but such is the cost of development.

It might look rough, but the Ontario Line will offset the lost tree’s environmental impacts thousands of times over.

In some respects, that is true; however, the extent of the destruction here is excessive and unnecessary, there were alignment options which would have produced an Ontario Line as good or better, but with less ecological damage.

On that note.......this post in a local FB group caught my attention this morning:

View attachment 552655

Yes, I remembered, and so should all of you.............. what day is it?
Brilliant! On the topic, Gladstone just put out this ad about luxury condos in the CN tower (link). 100% very serious submission!

Edit: oops just noticed it on the UT home page!

On that note.......this post in a local FB group caught my attention this morning:

View attachment 552655

Yes, I remembered, and so should all of you.............. what day is it?
Many people were expressing rage at this in the group chat, and didn't consider the date. I prefer obvious pranks (if they must be done) on April 1, rather than ones like this

Many people were expressing rage at this in the group chat, and didn't consider the date. I prefer obvious pranks (if they must be done) on April 1, rather than ones like this

You should go back and look at some of @interchange42 's April 1st efforts; some were legendary!

Avril Poisson needs to wander these parts again.

A trip back in time for the newbies:

Long article here. Not sure there is really anything new for those here following the project closely. It discusses the TOC at the end.

Back