OL-RL-station-04.jpg

OL-RL-station-05.jpg

May 30

Couldn't decide which one I liked better... :)

View attachment 568089
View attachment 568090
Very jealous of these shots, I was hoping to get drone shots of this area bridge crossing last weekend when I was in town but didnt end up having time. Fine margins the go train one is better since the green pops more in this lighting/environment

Its getting easier to visualize a station here, I remember passing through this area wondering how it could fit in such a dense intersection

View attachment 571418
I stand to be corrected but the construction we're currently seeing in the pictures above is all related to the GO lines. Construction has not begun on the Ontario Line Station yet. The current construction is all on the East side of the rail corridor.

Plan above taken from the Metrolinx website. https://www.metrolinx.com/en/projec...t-were-building/riverside-leslieville-station

The below image from the Ontario Line Metrolinx website has the clearest representation of future state superimposed on current state!

1718128599864.png

I don't think the overhead wires for GO electrification is scheduled for this upgrade cycle, but otherwise, the pic shows the overall future look of the joint corridor.

Back