And we know that's not hyperbole as he's already pulled this crap multiple times already. /sigh

...it smells more like a bribe you mean.
why is everything ford does a bribe lol? i litterally saw comments on reddit yesterday of people saying ford waiving cabinet priviledge in the greenbelt RCMP means that hes already deleted whatever documents implicate him criminally.

Like it really couldnt be that doug ford just gave Toronto like 5 billion dollars in exchange for simply giving up on something they were never going to win anyway

Let me bring that forward for the preview-challenged and the click-averse

1701103347153.png

Just the parking garage though lol.

Unto itself, that 'offer' doesn't make much sense. The largest controversy is about the Therme location, so unless this allows Therme to go on the parking lot..........not exactly an exciting move.

The Science Centre was also to sit atop the parking garage, in part, so what impact would that have?

Unto itself, that 'offer' doesn't make much sense. The largest controversy is about the Therme location, so unless this allows Therme to go on the parking lot..........not exactly an exciting move.

The Science Centre was also to sit atop the parking garage, in part, so what impact would that have?
I watched the press conference, also noteworthy is Ford backing away from housing on the old science center site. Saying "Its their property they can do whatever they want with it". With chow saying it could be another community center.
You might see articles about that too coming.

as for the parking lot itself. I think turning that into a massive public park/community area with the science center being central to the area isnt the worst idea. Better than the ash fault wasteland it is now.

Still remains to be seen wheterh the ex is possible. again as ive said before, you demolish a building at the Ex for parking, youre going to piss someone off

Can someone explain whether the Science Centre is staying where it is and that the aspalt parknig will be made into condos or what the plan is?

Can someone explain whether the Science Centre is staying where it is and that the aspalt parknig will be made into condos or what the plan is?
It's moving. Property is the cities to do with as it wishes now. Community center is one of the suggestions.

It's moving. Property is the cities to do with as it wishes now. Community center is one of the suggestions.
That doesn't make sense.... The largest community centre in Toronto is being built at the same intersection (Don Mills Recreation Centre). Are they stupid to build 2 community centres at the same intersection lol?

What are they gonna do with the land?

Back