One can see the fencing encompassing the whole site in the aerial above, but here's my street view pic of the north side of the site, taken October 29th, 2023:

DSC02709.jpg

Wow! That was fast.

It'll also be interesting to see how this new building fits into the area.
I walk past the building regularly, and it is both a great neighborhood and a very challenged one at times, specifically at this intersection.

There’s a 24 hour respite centre on Park Road on the SE corner facing 717 Church. Frequently visited by emergency services and a colourful crowd milling around outside. I believe it might service the homeless folks living in Rosedale Valley ravine. What plans exist to manage the inevitable conflict between condo residents and this population?

There’s a 24 hour respite centre on Park Road on the SE corner facing 717 Church. Frequently visited by emergency services and a colourful crowd milling around outside. I believe it might service the homeless folks living in Rosedale Valley ravine. What plans exist to manage the inevitable conflict between condo residents and this population?

I'm unaware of any specific plan; perhaps you might inquire w/the area Councillor's office.

That would be Councillor Saxe.

She can be reached as follows:

Telephone: 416-392-4009
Email: Councillor_Saxe@toronto.ca

Back