It doesn't work anywhere else that I've tried either...

What's the point of an embed code if it won't embed?!?!?

The embed code that Microsoft gives you is html code, not forum software code, like the

in the latest Condo Guide (Jun 18 - Jul 2), article on page 67 reporting that the 3rd tower, Park Residence, is 80% sold..

So far I believe it is the first two towers that are U/C, (@ 36S and 45S)....looks like maybe the 3rd tower, @ 36S, will soon join them....:)

By looking at the construction photos, it doesn't look like this podium will meet the street. Are they planning to widen Confederation? or make really wide sidewalks?

The renderings show a urban street with retail, but renderings are more of a sales tool to show potential buyers this isn't some lame suburban condo. I hope it doesn't turn out like the condos on Burnhamthorpe across from Celebration square. Those buildings are way too far back from the street.

So from my understanding, this block contains 3 towers:

Phase 1 - south tower - 36s - Residences @ Parkside Village (below: 4th tower from right)
Phase 2 - east tower - 45s -Grand Residences @ Parkside Village (below: 5th tower from right)
Phase 3 - north tower - 36s - Park Residences @ Parkside Village (below: 6th tower from right)

urban_03.jpg

Is this an accurate summary of the project?

So from my understanding, this block contains 3 towers:

Phase 1 - south tower - 36s - Residences @ Parkside Village (below: 4th tower from right)
Phase 2 - east tower - 45s -Grand Residences @ Parkside Village (below: 5th tower from right)
Phase 3 - north tower - 36s - Park Residences @ Parkside Village (below: 6th tower from right)

Is this an accurate summary of the project?

Yes and Yes:)

looks like they are doing sewer/watermain for the entire site...

Back