News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

For the record, there really is only one Richard White (well there may be others that share your name, but none could be remotely like you).

LOL

Side note, would someone from the Arby's loving crowd please explain their virtue to me; I ate at one 20 years ago, and was singularly unimpressed and never ate there again.

Personally, I enjoy their Roast Beef Sandwiches and curly fries. Something about the way they cook their sodium filled beef.

For the record, there really is only one Richard White (well there may be others that share your name, but none could be remotely like you).

LOL

Side note, would someone from the Arby's loving crowd please explain their virtue to me; I ate at one 20 years ago, and was singularly unimpressed and never ate there again.
It's the curly fries man.

EDIT: oh and, back in the day (late 80's), they were the only fast food chain to use actual chicken breast fillets for their tenders.

IMG_4434.jpeg

Starbucks is returning to Royal Bank Plaza (to a new location).

They're now back at all of Front, Wellington and King (well, closer to Adelaide) along Bay St, with not an above-ground logo to show for it.

They're now back at all of Front, Wellington and King (well, closer to Adelaide) along Bay St, with not an above-ground logo to show for it.
Interestingly they have moved above ground further West. Assuming the Simcoe Place one didn't re-open (it was closed last I was there a couple months ago but I haven't been past recently), it's been effectively replaced by one at street level on Wellington near Simcoe (in the RBC tower), and the Metrocentre location has been effectively replaced by one at the corner of King and John. Presumably due to the PATH still being quieter in the entertainment district than the financial district I guess.

Back