I wonder if that building on the s/e corner of Richmond and John will go with the lot directly to the east of it.

It has to, eventually - a 2 storey building and massive surface parking lot in the heart of Toronto's hottest neighbourhood for high-rise development just doesn't make any sense. I'm surprised there wasn't already a proposal in the works years ago.

It has to, eventually - a 2 storey building and massive surface parking lot in the heart of Toronto's hottest neighbourhood for high-rise development just doesn't make any sense. I'm surprised there wasn't already a proposal in the works years ago.

Yeah, just the thing is is that it'd be a rather large site if both the existing lot and the building on the s/e corner were taken together.

From Beverly.
imageedit_5_9664489895.jpg

Attachments

• imageedit_5_9664489895.jpg
    imageedit_5_9664489895.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 1,947
It's such a fantastic contrast to the sea of pale greenish blue -- it's like someone actually thought about colour for once in this city.

The sight-line from Beverly is awesome. Riding down that street from College--it just looks great.

sadly picasso is blocked by the apartment slab on stephanie street when you look out of the gehry barnacle at the AGO, a shame given its name and unique design.

Maybe I'm getting old ... but I prefer hanging out in my studio to T-Bells these days.
TS6BVj8.jpg

Earlier, I was seeing what the kids at OCA were up to
pYr17TS.jpg

Oh right, Happy 100th Grad Exhibition!
ahvcjdt.jpg

Then I googled Pablo's works from 1915 and fittingly, they're very cubistic and would fit right in. I just wish that like the artist, the architects had used bolder colours--greens, blues and pinks. The white/grey/red is rather cbc....

Saturday May 9:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3114.jpg
    IMG_3114.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 930
Taken this afternoon on my cell.

20150511_154154.jpg

Attachments

• 20150511_154154.jpg
    20150511_154154.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 800