Front cover of the October 2017 Condo Life.

20170923_122109.jpg

Attachments

• 20170923_122109.jpg
    20170923_122109.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 341
Wow ! finally we are getting some action. I hope go its going to look good. This thread goes back as far as 2011. That's already six years! Another 8 to 10 years maybe longer when every struture is completed. I 'll be an old man by then.

Oh, I didn't mean it that way, I actually did appreciate the link. Apologies if it came across as anything else. I was only concerned that it be identified properly, as those condo mag articles are always puff pieces.

Oh, I didn't mean it that way, I actually did appreciate the link. Apologies if it came across as anything else. I was only concerned that it be identified properly, as those condo mag articles are always puff pieces.

Article or advertisement, i like this that i didn't know about

A 50,000-square-foot community centre equipped with a six-lane, 25-metre swimming pool, double gymnasium and numerous activity rooms.
Residents will experience over 100,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor amenity spaces. Highlights include a 10,000-square-foot dog run with dog wash stations, a walking track with a fitness circuit, barbecues with outdoor dining areas, gyms, spin studio, party room and many more programmed spaces. There are also indoor and outdoor play areas designed for kids to enjoy.

I know that you did not picked on me ,Urban-Affair. So ,there is no need for apologies at all.
Thank Automation Gallery for saying i am better now and for defending me. And thank you biospherian too, for your support. Anyway, i forgot the little incident and i turned the page to the future now.
Thank you everyone and peace for all of you.

We have a ton of new stuff for you on One Yonge from yesterday's Design Review Panel meeting. The front page story is here, with lots to look at, and the updated database file (renamed, along with the thread) with even more renderings is linked at the top the page. Have fun!

What a huge design improvement. Looks like there was a "sudden" direction from above to fundamentally change the design, given that a site plan application had already been filed under the previous design.

Any word on heights?
Height was not discussed at the meeting. If there are any changes height-wise, they are still to be revealed.

Back