IMG_6234.jpeg

IMG_6222.jpeg

IMG_6224.jpeg

IMG_6230.jpeg

IMG_6229.jpeg

IMG_6231.jpeg

IMG_6232.jpeg

IMG_6233.jpeg

Out of curiosity, what happens if you've bought a penthouse in a project like this ... and then they tack on a bunch of extra floors? Do you get first dibs on moving up to the new PH level? Are you automatically moved up? Or had they not sold those floors yet, so that it is all moot?

Out of curiosity, what happens if you've bought a penthouse in a project like this ... and then they tack on a bunch of extra floors? Do you get first dibs on moving up to the new PH level? Are you automatically moved up? Or had they not sold those floors yet, so that it is all moot?

They would usually tack on the additional floors somewhere in the upper section of the building and move the higher floors even higher

For example, in an 85 storey building, if they wanted to add 20 storeys. They would probably plop the 20 extras from floor 70-90. And the original 71-85 floors would be moved up as 91-105. I don't know what was done for The Sky Tower specifically, but that's usually the norm for height increases.

I've looked at the plans again, and I see that available suites are uniformly starting at the 27th floor. Further, units with balconies begin at the 31st floor. However, I've never seen floor plans - or any availability at all - for the units between the 14th floor and the 29th floor.

...yeah, that newly installed sausage maker on top has already spat out a floor. Goodness!

This begs the question............ if HP designed actual sausage, would you eat it?; or admire it and wait til the value-engineered version came out to buy? LOL * ducks *

This begs the question............ if HP designed actual sausage, would you eat it?; or admire it and wait til the value-engineered version came out to buy? LOL * ducks *
It's the case of quality meats versus mystery meats. Depending on the developer, if could be the former or the latter... /shrug <3

Back