I don't know if I've been staring at this too long now or what, but I swear the glass is installed in the wrong pattern for the fritting to match what I'd expect...I took a stab at rearranging to illustrate what I mean:
1712097828638.png

19th floor finished
12 days with a long weekend.
Today
View attachment 553149

Another row of glazing.
Not as pretty from the north vs south side yet as the balcony supports are still in place.
View attachment 553150

Looks like two more floors and they will be clear of the balcony and ready for the red forms on the north side.
View attachment 553151

Sunday night
View attachment 553148

Still dark up top.
View attachment 553147
This project is movin’ FAST! It may finish before The One does at this point

Last edited:
I don't know if I've been staring at this too long now or what, but I swear the glass is installed in the wrong pattern for the fritting to match what I'd expect...I took a stab at rearranging to illustrate what I mean:
View attachment 553227
I noticed this right away as well!! It appears to be installed wrong, it doesn’t look good and hopefully they fix that.

View attachment 553227
It looks like you got their attention.
They must have interchanged 2 pieces. 11 &14.
Now swap 9 & 16 and 3 & 6 but I think a new 8 might be required.

IMG_0911.jpeg

IMG_0907.jpeg

It looks like you got their attention.
They must have interchanged 2 pieces. 11 &14.
Now swap 9 & 16 and 3 & 6 but I think a new 8 might be required.

View attachment 553679

View attachment 553680

I’m no glazing expert but they may not need to switch all of the locations of the individual panels but rather flip some 180 degrees?

Look at # 9 for example.

Back