Hello, this is Pinnacle we're talking about. They never deliver what was originally planned. It will most likely have all its interesting bits removed, like the one across the street.
They usually stick to their market renders. The renders we saw of Pinnacle on Adelaide were pre-marketing renders by the architects. So, I'm pretty sure we'll get what they are showing.

This is not Liberty Village and the architect doesn't resort to this unfortunate material.
I like what I see so far. So much going on in this part of downtown.
The name makes me think of sleepwear, or something my kids would like to eat for lunch.

Do people need to be reminded of the precast brick panels that went up on the Florian? They were practically a sexual experience for most commenters, and literally one for a least a couple of them. Precast bricks can work when the quality is high.

I was at Sandbanks Provincial Park yesterday afternoon and got a pleasant surprise when I opened the G&M real estate section--full page render/ad for this project on the back page. At first I thought it was PB&J condos. :p Then a thought struck me: What would you call a condo at Bloor and Jane?

Although this project looks great, I was kinda hoping for Pinnacle to focus on One Yonge after it was done with Pinnacle on Adelaide :(

I was at Sandbanks Provincial Park yesterday afternoon and got a pleasant surprise when I opened the G&M real estate section--full page render/ad for this project on the back page. At first I thought it was PB&J condos. :p Then a thought struck me: What would you call a condo at Bloor and Jane?

The reason why I can never watch one of the later episodes of M*A*S*H* without smirking a bit?

5704764_std.jpg

I wonder if this is getting pushed now to try and get ahead of Mirvish-Gehry sales across the street?

Anyway, looks pretty sharp. Killer podium along John Street.

It looks okay but why can't anyone build anything with some height in this area? Other than M+G is anything over 700 feet? We are going to look back on all of these empty parking lots as squandered opportunities. 50 stories in this area should have been the minimum.

This was approved in (I believe) 2011. Give it a bit of slack, the newer development shoukd be taller now that mirvish has set the precedent.

Back