The fact that the planter boxes are literally just mulch is disappointing. Makes me wonder if planting will come in the spring - it doesn’t really look like they have any significant amount of planting soil in them to support any plants.

The fact that the planter boxes are literally just mulch is disappointing. Makes me wonder if planting will come in the spring - it doesn’t really look like they have any significant amount of planting soil in them to support any plants.
it's in front of a church - God will find a way ;)

1701995917593.png

(Source) https://www.google.com/maps/@43.259...rvPzfMiuM8AmH9bg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu

I wonder if they retained the tunnel that goes from the scottish rite house to the old church under the road..

Sterile at street level is a great way to describe this building.
It really is.

The fact it's right across from one of the most beautiful plots - the scottish rite building with its wrought iron fence, greenery and beautiful building makes it especially jarring. Like looking at a brutalist commie block from your victorian mansion.

It really is.

The fact it's right across from one of the most beautiful plots - the scottish rite building with its wrought iron fence, greenery and beautiful building makes it especially jarring. Like looking at a brutalist commie block from your victorian mansion.
My partner actually commented on it when. At Amigos wondering which commie block was getting it's balconies renovated.

Back