According to reports, the driver was elderly. I would suggest revocation of the license pending a retest. If you are confused enough to follow a streetcar along tracks, down a tunnel and then all the way to a station, I think it's a fair assessment that you shouldn't be permitted to drive.

Permanently revoke, period. The privilege to drive should not be determined by how one did on test day after a gross violation like this.

AoD

The prize should be a metro pass and their car spending a week at an auto spa (read car impound)
The car sure does looks like it could use an actual auto spa after this :cool:.

1579706921553.png

Photo source: Newstalk1010

Last edited:
Need this "trap" at the entrance to all streetcar portal tunnels. And at future light rail portal entrances.

EO4HC25WAAAzQxe

From link.

For clarity here, charges are being laid in most cases for people who end up in the tunnel.

The answer to this problem hasn't changed since day 1; remove the concrete from the rail bed, from York Street to the tunnel.

Replace it with grass or ballast or any other undrivable surface.

Done, problem solved.

Or a drawbridge over a pit with 2 meter long steel spikes.

Here is the link to the project:

file:///C:/Documents/Word%20Folders/2020/160951037_EnbridgeBoards_20inch-pipeline_REDUCED.pdf

Alternate route was Lake Shore, ne c'est pas? And there was another one as well, if I recall correctly.

All I have to say is that if it is allowed to proceed along Queens Quay and they start ripping it all up when Lake Shore is right there then I will lose the last remaining shreds of hope I had for our civilisation/society.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back