6139582796_dd75192c1e_b.jpg

Where've we seen this before?

kitt_1475795c.jpg

Battlestar_Galactica_-_Scar.jpg

blackhole01.JPG

Reve EcoSuite Video is Online

Get a look at the technology behind Reve's EcoSuite. Facebook photo gallery.

[video=youtube;crwJ2tQcroI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crwJ2tQcroI[/video]

There is an exclusive EcoSuite unveiling event happening next week that is by invitation only. Private message me and I'll send an invitation to three lucky Urban Toronto forum participants.

The EcoSuite will open to the general public October 15th and 16. Read more.

Cisco Press Release. ‘NEXT Living EcoSuite' Showcased at GreenBuild International Conference and Expo

Last edited:
The Reve EcoSuite was unveiled to the Toronto media this evening. Here are a couple of shots I took from the EcoSuite's masterbedroom balcony.

pGvEPv

qvEZTm

More EcoSuite photos on our Facebook gallery.

Love it or hate it, thumbs up for giving us something different. Especially when you look across the street at CityPlace and see a sea of green/blue glass.

reveo30.jpg

I think this is a truly amazing building, and very well done. by far the best building by tridel. I hope to see something like this at 10 york!

I think this is a truly amazing building, and very well done. by far the best building by tridel. I hope to see something like this at 10 york!

I really hope 10 York is far superior than this... I don't mind Reve, but the spandrel is overkill...something Tridel does way too much.

I think this is a great building and Tridel's best as well. Amenities look amazing. The concierge is virtual during the day - really interesting and cool feature.
I think 300 Front will be on par with this and 10 York will even better.

Hate to resurrect an old thread but I just wanted to add a few recent pics I took of Reve. Love the unique design. I think its a great addition to this section of Front.

P9154362-1.jpg
P9154363-1-2.jpg
P9154368.jpg

Attachments

• P9154362-1.jpg
    P9154362-1.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 795
  • P9154363-1-2.jpg
    P9154363-1-2.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 807
  • P9154368.jpg
    P9154368.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 816
Last edited:
We have nothing against old threads being revived for new photos or updated information. Thanks for the pics jpb!

Back