A couple nights ago I saw the top of the building lit (the top of the red arch facing south). It looked really nice.
I'll try to take a couple shots over the weekend.

I got to see the building firsthand last week coming up Bathurst from Lakeshore and I must say it seems to 'pop' in comparison to its surroundings. I liked it, nice to see a different colour used once in a while.

i haven't had the time to go grab some pics yet, but they are now lighting up the top of Reve a bright scarlet red. It looks, imo, GREAT and really adds some flair to an otherwise barren stretch of Front St. at night.

The model suite is open you can walk in M-Sat and take a look.

A few concerns with this place: a new condo is planned, directly beside it on West side. I think those living on west side will soon be blocked in view by this new condo? Windows a few feet away from your own?

East side: this side overlooks the driveway - I expect a steady stream of idling and reversing moving vans, and residents' traffic with people honking at inevitable double parkers in the laneway, plus a steady stream of visitors and deliverymen doring three-point turns to reverse out of the lane. If windows are open this will be a pain especially at night.

South view: stand on the street for while and you hear the busy Lakeshore traffic and the roar of passing trains.

Who'd live beside a train track? This used to be industrial wasteland and now it's sold as a prime area. Humans are funny sometimes. :confused: :eek:

Last edited:
You make some good observations Stratford1 .... I suppose that is part of "downtown living" that some choose as a lifestyle in exchange for the urban core conveniences

Reve Photos

More building and model suite photos have been added to the Reve website. The Presentation Centre is now located onsite and decorated model suites and lifestyle amenities are available for viewing.

noayNn

nAMgvC

Designer Decorated Model Suite Kitchen - Click for more model suite photos

piq7YV

Fitness Centre

puxAd8

Party Room

riSPZq

More photos on our Facebook Gallery

The closer this gets to finishing, the more promising it looks. I really didn't like it before but seems to be growing on me (and not like a tumour).

I also heard that the feature wall separting the condo from the townhomes on the Eastside will have lights behind it. Curious to see how that turns out, should be a nice touch.

Sitting down the other day for wings night at the Wheat Sheaf patio and noticed that the Thompson Hotel residences have now also installed a nice blue LED rooftop lighting feature.:cool:
Definitely ...a new trend down there.

Back