And black, and red, and gold, and bronze, and teal, and limestone, and.......c'mon guys.

This building, though much more plain, reminds me a bit of the Shin Marunouchi building.

marunouchi.jpg

Attachments

• marunouchi.jpg
    marunouchi.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,803
Now that the old WaterPark Place will be part of PATH and the new complex, will these buildings be more desirable and potentially command higher rents?

I don't get the hate for this building. I think it's quite nice. It's not our best building by any means, but it's fine.

I don't mind this building either. I like how it adds density to Queens Quay. It animates this part of the street more.

I don't get the hate for this building. I think it's quite nice. It's not our best building by any means, but it's fine.

Was just about to say the same thing. Cladding looks high quality to me, and the architecture really isn't that bad. It's no Scotia Plaza, but it isn't as bland as BAC either.

Was just about to say the same thing. Cladding looks high quality to me, and the architecture really isn't that bad. It's no Scotia Plaza, but it isn't as bland as BAC either.

I think the BAC glazing looks to be of higher quality - and more unabashedly minimal than this project. The lack of any kind of ornamentation on the western facade, particularly against the off-ramp/park to be is especially unfortunate.

AoD

Back