What is it with vandalism and hyperbole?! How about

RESIDE
in something, like, not that bad, could be more imaginative, but could be worse, mehhhhh.?

'IN CORPORATE HELL' just seems OTT, and more likely connected to something unrelated that the perp is dealing with.

...I mean it would make more sense if some worker plastered this on the boardroom whiteboard when no one was looking, instead of here.

Last edited:

The final step before sales and construction can begin on the Kirkor Architects and Planners-designed project is the approval of a site plan application. That’s expected to be granted by late summer or early fall.

Plans call for 216 residential units and two or three ground-floor retail units, one of which will house a restaurant. A large co-working space for residents will be one of the major amenities.

The development will also incorporate geothermal heating and cooling.

A heritage brick building on the corner at 164 Bathurst St. will be incorporated into Reside Condos.

“We're hoping to start construction in the early fall, sort of at the same time that we launch sales,” said Sheffer.

“When we think about being good operators, what that means to us is that we keep the signing of our major construction contracts as tight to sales as possible.”

The demolition of existing buildings, shoring and heritage retention initiatives can begin before that because they have stand-alone permits, according to Sheffer.

The goal is to have Reside Condos ready for occupancy by the third quarter of 2026.

Got money to waste on this bs but couldn’t be bothered to hire a competent architect…

This one is the subject of a Member Motion at Council this week.

The nature of the motion is to advance demotion of now vacant units so that work related to the heritage facade retention can be advanced ahead of any shoring.

From the above:

1699533572144.png

After seeing the first Kirkor designs here (ugh), the newest renders are downright tasteful (who knows what will be built lol). Oh dear... did I just pay Kirkor a compliment?

Since Raptors star Scotty Barnes is lending his name to this ... not hard to guess what the retail tenant will be.

maxresdefault.jpg

Link

After seeing the first Kirkor designs here (ugh), the newest renders are downright tasteful (who knows what will be built lol). Oh dear... did I just pay Kirkor a compliment?

Since Raptors star Scotty Barnes is lending his name to this ... not hard to guess what the retail tenant will be.

maxresdefault.jpg

Link

A subway would be nice as it is getting harder to find a decent subway restaurant in the downtown area.

A subway would be nice as it is getting harder to find a decent subway restaurant in the downtown area.
From what I understand, when the Ontario Line is completed, 10 of the TOC buildings at/near the new downtown stations will have a subway and a SUBWAY... so lots of option for you @Art Tsai ;)

From what I understand, when the Ontario Line is completed, 10 of the TOC buildings at/near the new downtown stations will have a subway and a SUBWAY... so lots of option for you @Art Tsai ;)

imagine having multiple locations of SUBWAY. within the entrance/exit of the future Ontario Line.

maxresdefault.jpg

Link
no-bugs-bunny.gif

It’s interesting that they moved the sales centre to this vacated old realty office space a few doors south. They have been operating in this space quietly for quite a while now (I have seen signs outside last year), but hasn’t launched sales to the public yet.
The former Football Factory building on the corner which they already renovated inside and out with all of their branding seems to be too close to all the riff raff from the homeless centre and injection site next door to the north.

A full suite of permits has been applied for here.

Drain/Site service is 'issuance pending' (awaiting the cheque)

Demo permits are still 'under review' notwithstanding the motion at Council to advance them.

Back