I'm constantly surprised at the contribution this thing to makes to the city, from virtually all four corners. It's significant looking south on University from College; makes a nice appearance from Riverside Park East, and so on. I like it.

This one exceeded my expectations, but I've been slightly annoyed since it was pointed out that the pattern repeats. Now that's half of what I see and it makes me think of wallpaper.

Today:

RBzGIZu.jpg

1Ebyaph.jpg

Curious to see what the balcony glass looks like.

The patterned cladding on this is strikingly similar to that of the Krembil Discovery Tower at Toronto Western Hospital.

The "shelf" features every six floors or so look great! Very handsome tower so far.

Yep, this is 300 Front done right. From almost all four corners of the city this thing pops up handsomely. Good skyline contribution.

Yep, this is 300 Front done right. From almost all four corners of the city this thing pops up handsomely. Good skyline contribution.

Indeed. Never would have thought 42 floors so close to downtown would be so noticeable but the lack of other tall buildings around it really makes it stand out.

Back