current has begun posting a major photo update over at SSC...I am sure he will post them here as well later today, but here is a preview....way to go current!
(hope you don't mind)..

2957269966_f4153e0944_b.jpg

53 very attractive storeys. I'm looking forward to the Ritz (and Shangri-la too) more than any of the high-rises going up

I can't be positive but it seems to me that they're averaging more than a floor each week. Does anyone know for sure?

Thank you yyzer for posting the preview. Here are the rest of the photos.

October 18

Looking at the south side of the building. Stone facade is being installed.
2957269922_8748def98a_b.jpg

2957269938_d4645a7f5e_b.jpg

Podium render.
2957269950_7a0f9ae3dc_b.jpg

Funny that in the render above the pattern of lights in the RBC tower are that of a condo, not an office tower. I wonder if that was an editorial decision, or if the artist just wasn't told...

60 rounds up to 100.

At 100 floors, wouldn't the over-hanging thingy cause the whole thing to tilt over?

Funny that in the render above the pattern of lights in the RBC tower are that of a condo, not an office tower. I wonder if that was an editorial decision, or if the artist just wasn't told...

Maybe it's bank employees working really long hours to keep their jobs during the financial crisis.

What the frack is a Super Duper forum member?

You. And there can only be one.

Also, there's no 'c' in 'frak'. Wouldn't be much of a four-letter word if you put a 'c' in it now, would it?

Back