It wasn't difficult at all to decipher what he was trying to say. No need to act pompous.

Back on topic however, Ritz is looking great. When is it expected to top out?

I wasn't and am not acting pompous. I didn't understand what they said. And I mentioned the rules to show that being able to understand what someone is saying on the forum is a rule here.
Maybe it's the rules that you think are pompous. They're not my rules.

Khristopher,

There is truly no need for you to be involved in moderating the forum or otherwise point to others what are basically irrelevant transgressions of the rules.

AoD

Last edited:
People in the south east corner of the Ritz are gonna get sick of employees in Simcoe tower and RBC/Dexia tower looking into their home all day long. I know I would.

People in the south east corner of the Ritz are gonna get sick of employees in Simcoe tower and RBC/Dexia tower looking into their home all day long. I know I would.

I wouldn't mind :rolleyes:

Anyway, that's what curtains, blinds or shears are for.

Shot from 504 May 2
IMG_april-02-09-0046.jpg

IMG_april-02-09-0047.jpg

May 3

IMG_may-03-09-0319.jpg

IMG_may-03-09-0320.jpg

IMG_may-03-09-0316.jpg

IMG_may-03-09-0315.jpg

IMG_may-03-09-0314.jpg

Peaking it's head over CBC
IMG_may-03-09-0310.jpg

It wasn't difficult at all to decipher what he was trying to say. No need to act pompous.

Back on topic however, Ritz is looking great. When is it expected to top out?

Well Mr. Lafluer said November, and since he was on site, I guess, we'll have to take him at his word....

As for poor ole vinny, he is getting the bad end of the stick, he is making an attempt at a language which is obviously not his native language. I understood what he was trying to say and wanted to give him some "props"!!!
Way to go man!!

props = proper respect??

I always thought that "props" was short for "support", i.e. propping something up.

you would be correct.

It's use as in like 'props, yo' basically like 'good job' or 'i respect that' or 'nice work' or 'you're the shit' taken down a notch. This one is a little more difficult to start tagging word derivatives to, I'd be cautious of that.

woah thats a crazy angle. nice. that view will be perfect to see the slant in the building.

Where is the picture taken from?

Thanks Mike. That does confirm the previous floor is sticking out a bit more than the one before that. The slant has started :)

Back