The view today from 800 Richmond:

4344638514_279da3d80f_o.jpg

Lol good point. Doesn't show at all how into this project I am, huh?

That's ok... afterall, thats what thread discussions are for :D!

^^^^Breathtaking shot tgam!

AMAZING density we got going there! We've got lots of layers too which translate into gradual built up to the CBD skyscrapers!

Trump will look pretty cool from this angle!

800 Ricmond looks to have quite an amazing view of much of the new construction... everything looks very tall from this angle! I can just stare at that view for hours!

You'll also get to watch Shangri-La, Aura and TT rise up - must be a great view with the sun behind you late in the day shining off these towers!

I used my time machine to skip ahead and see some of these projects finished:

Complete TIFF
Complete Ritz
Complete FCP re-clad
Complete Trump
Shangri-la was just out of frame to the left.

(Keep in mind this is just a guess so don't be too critical.)
4347018897_79e85653b4_o.jpg

(Original courtesy tgam with my Shop skills)

Charlie and M5V should also have a significant effect from this POV, not to mention a whole slew of recently approved projects in the area.

AoD

Amazing work Traynor. If you're ever feeling ambitious, you could throw in the SITQ office tower at 45 Bay Street.

Amazing work Traynor. If you're ever feeling ambitious, you could throw in the SITQ office tower at 45 Bay Street.

Good idea!

I'll jump back in my time machine and snap that picture. I wanted to see "L-Tower" there too but I think it would be mostly hidden from this angle by The TD-Canada Trust tower of Brookfeild Place.

(I sure hope tgam doesn't mind me going into the future and sneaking into his apartment to snap all these pictures from his view! LOL)

Here you go Ramako...

This is just a guess but here is the same shot with the proposed SITQ 45 Bay Street tower.

(I'm not sure it should really be in this thread but it does have a finished Ritz in it too!)

4349801964_247d141908_o.jpg

(Original courtesy tgam with my Shop Skills)

Back