They're pixelated. From a distance (like when viewed from the CN Tower) they will look smoother.

You can see in my photo posted last week that even from the glass floor on the main deck of the CN Tower (the only place in the tower the aquarium is visible from) the design is very pixelated - It still looks cool though if you ask me. It will look awesome on Google Maps when they get around to taking some new photos

The roof sharks definitely look cool. I'm sure it would've been much easier for them to paint them on the concrete and get a smoother look if that was what they were going for

The roof sharks definitely look cool. I'm sure it would've been much easier for them to paint them on the concrete and get a smoother look if that was what they were going for

I think it would fade after all the acid rain comes down over time. This way, it'll likely stay the way it is for a lot longer.

Shark Attack

More shark roof imagery, this time from Waterclub condo last Sunday.

8229175919_0c4943cfd1_h.jpg

Saw this rendering on the walk to work this morning

293dovl.jpg

Looks like some sort of roof is going to cover that area between the Rogers Centre and CN Tower?

i like the landscaping. not to much not to little. glad there are hardly no trees, They just die in a year or 2

Looks like you might be able to get right up to the base of the tower and touch it. That would be pretty cool!

Back