Any buyers from South Tower can share what closing costs were like roughly? Interested in the statement of adjustment charges to anticipate with the North Tower starting occupancy soon.

I know everyone is brushing off the two steps to the balcony, but I think that does not meet OBC. Three risers is the minimum, some exceptions for single riser platforms, but 2 is a no-no, or so I have heard...

I know everyone is brushing off the two steps to the balcony, but I think that does not meet OBC. Three risers is the minimum, some exceptions for single riser platforms, but 2 is a no-no, or so I have heard...
If the unit is not one of the accessible ones (and terrace units never are), the code does not apply in that way.

Taken today, August 10th, 2023

IMG_8500.jpg

Id rather have a reduced living space in exchange for a larger full size U shaped or L shaped kitchen. These one wall mini kitchens have no counter space and are too open to the living area.

Still active. My son was practicing there this morning. Really fun walking into an arena where you can't see anything due to the fog inside. I imagine it will stay open until the replacement is built down the road.

Still active. My son was practicing there this morning. Really fun walking into an arena where you can't see anything due to the fog inside. I imagine it will stay open until the replacement is built down the road.
The replacement just south at Aspen Ridge's Crosstown project isn't set to open until 2028... I would assume Cadilac Fairview would want to start demolishing this site and throwing up more condos... Let's see what happens

Back