1604760732578.png

I should be in the area today and will peek in on the site if I get a chance.

I was by there couple weeks ago and there is still limited progress, nothing eye catching when driving by. They have re routed lanes so cement trucks can access the site on the south side. Didn't look too hard cause the lack of progress within the year.

Where do i find the information from the post just above me with the permit info?
Thanks !

I was by there couple weeks ago and there is still limited progress, nothing eye catching when driving by. They have re routed lanes so cement trucks can access the site on the south side. Didn't look too hard cause the lack of progress within the year.

Where do i find the information from the post just above me with the permit info?
Thanks !

This link.

You can search by address or nearest major intersection and click on the applicable dot.

Is the lack of progress normal for this developer? Or condos in general?

It's common for condo projects to be completed later than the original predicted occupancy date. I think the running average across the industry right now is somewhere in the ballpark of 10-14 months later.

But I find the lack of movement here to be abnormal. Appears like they were possibly held up for sometime due to permit reasons, but the overall progress here within the past year or so remains unremarkable.

On this topic, Lanterra's 50 Scollard project mostly idled around for about a year after ceremonial groundbreaking, and only started committing substantial work towards site shoring about a month ago.

Yea I've been going to the site this almost weekly... as I'm a bought a unit here. I agree the slowness is quite anxious until about 2 months ago when the superstructure permit came down (tower 2 has hit the ground level for a white though). Both towers are now ground level and going up should be constant growth weather (covid) permitting.

I thought that was the name of the street it was on...
Soon, there would be the Wilshire Condos on Wiltshire Avenue near Davenport Road and the Barrie Line. Note the spelling as Wilshire Condos would refer to Los Angeles' Wilshire Boulevard despite the condos being on Toronto's Wiltshire Avenue.

I would not be surprised if the Wilshire Condos were to be built.

It's common for condo projects to be completed later than the original predicted occupancy date. I think the running average across the industry right now is somewhere in the ballpark of 10-14 months later.

But I find the lack of movement here to be abnormal. Appears like they were possibly held up for sometime due to permit reasons, but the overall progress here within the past year or so remains unremarkable.

On this topic, Lanterra's 50 Scollard project mostly idled around for about a year after ceremonial groundbreaking, and only started committing substantial work towards site shoring about a month ago.

Yea delays are expected especially what's been happening this year. I just had to ask that because other developments from lanterra seems to have more progress. Rodeo just seems to be very slow since the start

I've seen other developers build a lot faster but at the same time the building is taller as well so delay in occupancy for those are very likely as well.

Back