The area he shows st 8:20 is not a premium area. It's the new, field level accessible area though it sure is interesting that, as far as I can tell, there is one person with a walker and no one else who needs to be sitting there.

This is something I've noticed in general and it's pretty disgusting. I think people are getting the seats on places like StubHub and the stadium doesn't really have a way of policing it.

One of my hangups.

Screenshot 2024-07-22 131355.png

One of the Blue Jays related post I saw on LinkedIn today. The premium lounges are open.

Bar.jpeg

Blueprint Club.jpeg

Rogers Banner Club Lit Interior.jpeg

Rogers Banner Club.jpeg

TD Lounge Lit Interior.jpeg

TD Lounge.jpeg

Looking at those swanky lounges, Rogers must be extremely unhappy that the team is probably going to have to embark on a rebuild for at least a year or two.
Yes. I'm sure much of the appeal to building things like this was believing with a young, talented, and a top 10 payroll since 2021 their would be some results. Imagine how packed a place like this would be in the playoffs let alone the whole stadium. Instead they got a bottom 10 team when the core should coming into their primes.

Looking at those swanky lounges, Rogers must be extremely unhappy that the team is probably going to have to embark on a rebuild for at least a year or two.
Rogers doesnt care one iota seeing as they've been content with keeping the current management in place despite ruining the team.

Was at the game Friday evening. Seated in section 103 outfield. Seems like they removed some legroom from each row of seats in order to be able to squeeze another row of seats in. It was near Sunwing/Rouge level of tiny seating. My partner and I were literally rubbing shoulders the whole night. And the "heavier" couple seated in front of us, one had to wrap his arm around her shoulder just in order to fit into the seats. His elbow was practically in my groin!

I remember in the past that all the seats seemed to have somewhat similar dimensions, the only differentiating factor was that the higher end seats had cushioning.

Back