IMG_6834.JPG
IMG_6836.JPG
IMG_6835.JPG

IMG_6841.JPG

anyone buy a unit at scout? anticipated occupancy is march 2022, seems a little too optimistic, thoughts?

Gotta say, that's pretty good progress though. I guess they aren't digging too deep. I'm at another 15 storey building which has 5 levels of underground parking, so I'm wondering if the depth here at Scout is even enough? This probably also leaves only 2 levels of parking for Scout.

Always add a year by default to the original "Marketing Move in date". Progress is going up very fast and organized site. Yes I agree looks like 2 levels of parking. it's about 200 units I believe so maybe they will have about about 150 spots is my guess.

Gotta say, that's pretty good progress though. I guess they aren't digging too deep. I'm at another 15 storey building which has 5 levels of underground parking, so I'm wondering if the depth here at Scout is even enough? This probably also leaves only 2 levels of parking for Scout.
If it's being built as was proposed, there are 261 units at Scout, with 152 parking spaces for residents and 16 for visitors. The City has minimums for parking sapces which the developer is required to build, but if the developers can't sell that many spaces, they apply for a Zoning By-law Amendment which the City typically grants, so the market pretty determines how many spaces are enough for a building these days.

If the building is on a transit line the city basically does not care how much parking you provide. Especially if it's a subway line.

That has only occurred over the last couple of years though, before that the city would typically push for spaces regardless of location.

If it's being built as was proposed, there are 261 units at Scout, with 152 parking spaces for residents and 16 for visitors. The City has minimums for parking sapces which the developer is required to build, but if the developers can't sell that many spaces, they apply for a Zoning By-law Amendment which the City typically grants, so the market pretty determines how many spaces are enough for a building these days.

Good to know. I'm on a list for parking spots, but they still won't tell me what's available or when I might be able to purchase one.

I'm anxious about this project. It seems too top heavy and I'm not convinced by its street-level presence.

Back