4 May 2014
FjApAEd.jpg

How do they put in the glass where the construction elevator used to be? Is it done from the inside without the use of a crane? Also, the glass they just put up looks like a slightly different shade (seen in the pictures above) or is that just because it is still clean?

Jeez, how do you get the perspective so razor sharp straight like that? I could fiddle with mine for hours and never be 100% satisfied I was dead on.

Everything in that picture looks pretty good, even Infinity! I do wish that they used some brighter colors and brick instead of the grey precast in that project though.

Jeez, how do you get the perspective so razor sharp straight like that? I could fiddle with mine for hours and never be 100% satisfied I was dead on.

If I remember correctly from other threads, he is using a combo of perspective correction and distortion correction to get those crisp lines. And he does a damn fine job of it!

use the law of thirds.

That isn't what he was asking. Rule of thirds has to do with composition, not perspective correction.

Great shots as always Mafaldaboy!

Last edited:

Back