Spotted this in a gravel lot south of Lakeshore between Parliament and Cherry.
Is this the bridge for the Southcore walkway?

IMAG0154.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0154.jpg
    IMAG0154.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 2,263
Pretty sure that bridge is the one connecting the ACC to the under-construction Harbour Plaza and One York complex

Taken today:

wow. the zipper and angles of this building on the side make this look so much like Ritz. Although with better cladding... If only the Delta and the Ritz could be combined, with the Ritz's height and roofline combined with Delta's cladding. I really do wish they built this taller and went with a more iconic design; at least on the north/south sides that are seen from the lake. But with that type of cladding, a building like this is meant to disappear anyway lol. it blends in with the sky. It's a very quiet building, much like the new 4WTC.

14734567727_8d84233d04_c.jpg

Hypnotoad the black reflection in delta gives a strong personality to this building.
nice pics Marcanadian.

Lower Simcoe street is closed right now they are putting up the bridge/+15 whatever you call it. I didn't have my phone on me unfortunately.

Thank you someMidTowner, I couldn't figure out how to attach the photos using my IPhone . Sorry for the bad quality. Hope I find time in the afternoon to get my camera and take better photos.

Back