Is this 12 stories or are those double floor heights?
Certainly not 12 floors but is that the latest rendering? I heard that the bridge had gone....

BTW The site is (recently) surrounded by utility locate paint marks - usually this means they are going to dig but .....

yea I thought the bridge was gone. This image is double floor height, you can see the balconies and ceiling lines. I hope it is like this. Would be really cool. But that would mean that model was incorrect which I would say is less likely.
Also is that red detail on the over hang? That would be striking at street level.

You folks misread me: I meant the render I posted is not the real deal but rather what's on the official Twitter account homepage.

The design has been cut back and now looks more like East 55's podium meets a regular window wall tower.

Last edited by a moderator:
You folks misread me: I meant the render I posted is not the real deal but rather what's on the official Twitter account homepage

The design has been cut back and now looks more like East 55's podium meets a regular window wall tower.

We don't understand why the renderings that show the bridge are being posted by you when we can just look at the pic of the model above which is a far better representation of what's being sold here. Like why go on and on about what it doesn't look like? Doesn't make any sense at all!!

Last edited by a moderator:
And WE don't understand why y'all like to whine like nimbies ... It took me 5 seconds to find Norm Li AG+I's renderings at http://158front.com/blog/introducing-158-front/#more-27 and a further 60 seconds to upload them here:
yQjpIl3.jpg

nBT1vVf.jpg

2VmUWxP.jpg

Some of us are interested in the design process....clearly WE are not.

5 seconds is impressive! Love the Internet. But being interested in the design process doesn't mean that WE are actually INVOLVED in the design process or have any clout in the actual industry of professionals.

Oh, wait! I AM actually involved in the design process in the actual industry. Go ME.

Sad news on the bridge, but I still think this looks urban and interesting. Thanks for posting those.

sorry, what was not meant to be posted?

if you want to un-post something you've posted, you just have to hit the Delete link below the post.

if you want to fix something you've posted, hit the Edit link. (like I just did.)

Based on what LTower purchasers had to go through with these 2...I'd pass. However, it's a great looking project. Here's where black brick makes sense since there's so much red brick in the area.

I wish local firms would actually use jet black bricks, instead of charcoal; which is what this will be.

Back