IMG_1646[1].JPG

here is a few example of RSHP work with similar style roof,

Thame reach office
3x3.0d789f8d.550_0034.jpg

Thames uni - this has been demolished now :(

2180_0036.jpg

Broadwick house:
2550_0085.jpg
Thank you for those examples and yes, I guess we are stuck with this look. One vote for "I think this is awful and really degrades an otherwise great building." but hey, someone must like this backyard toolshed look. ;)

Are the longer cables reaching down from the arched roof going to appear or have they been cut?

I just realized that those iconic red vents will be graffitied and plastered with stickers in short order.

I just realized that those iconic red vents will be graffitied and plastered with stickers in short order.
Are you suggesting we should simply give up and never create 'nice things" or that the City should keep them clean? (The City actually keeps the Market and St Lawrence Hall remarkably graffiti free - why do you think they will not do same for the new Market? )

Are you suggesting we should simply give up and never create 'nice things" or that the City should keep them clean? (The City actually keeps the Market and St Lawrence Hall remarkably graffiti free - why do you think they will not do same for the new Market? )
Not at all. I think these particular affectations will be excellent. This is more of a generic response to not having considered such things could be left alone. These vents, perhaps more than other specific locations at the St Lawerence Mkt building present more of canvas or item that is sought after for easing tagging.

Back