Have you tried the sales office?

Have you tried the Trump sales centre?

Last edited by a moderator:
IMGP0409.jpg

By taller better at ssc

I walked by yesterday and the structure didn't seem level; the floors seemed to wobble. Is this an illusion? Anyone know? Hopefully I'm not going crazy!

The photo above also shows this.

Are there any other large towers in Toronto with above ground parking?

Depends on your definition of large.

But yes, there are several. The ones at Pinnacle and 18 York are good examples of 40+ storey towers with above ground parking.

The rear half of the Marriott Hotel at Yonge & Bloor...

Pinnacle has 3 levels of above ground parking looking directly north into the Gardiner, and 5 floors of underground parking. Lower Levels 1 and 2 are public parking, especially for event parking for ACC, Lower Levels 3, 4 and 5 are for the condo owners. There are about 20 spaces specifically reserved for 10 Yonge Street Visitor Parking. All visitor parking for Pinnacle is paid parking. We can reserve a spot for visitors at a reduced rate but they have a limited number of spaces, so they are usually not available on short notice. We also have 6 guest suites, hotel style, for rental for visiting guests of Pinnacle. The rate is $105.00/night, maximum stay is 7 nights. There are presently 1257 apartments in the three completed towers

I walked by yesterday and the structure didn't seem level; the floors seemed to wobble. Is this an illusion? Anyone know? Hopefully I'm not going crazy!

The photo above also shows this.

Yeah I see what you're talking about mtrcycl. The picture does make the forms appear disfigured. I'm sure it's just an illusion however, or else this thing wouldn't be standing nearly 5 stories high.

The floors seem to wobble because this is the parking garage. The floors aren't flat because there are ramps going up to the next floor.

18 Yonge also has above grade parking (in the podium levels)

My understanding is that most of the West Don Lands will feature above grade parking due to remediation techniques - the proposed provincial brownfields regulations if adopted will likely result in more new residential structures incorporating above grade parking facilities.

Back