does anyone else think that the northwest corner of this building will be a giant LED strip? it seems to be illuminated in the rendering (although, i'm aware of how unilluminating renders can be).

it would certainly be amazing to see a white light stretch all the way up to the spire.

Interesting article about Trump getting squeezed. I work at Scotia Plaza and was just downstairs about an hour ago. There was a guy yelling at another guy who had left his van on Adelaide and blocked the walkway for pedestrians. He was really freaking out. Looks like the lack of space causes some serious tension.

Above that, 27 floors of residential units and a titanium-clad onion dome will take the building to its full height of 281 metres by the time it is finished in 2011

That sounds kinda hot :D

Hehe. this buildings the shit. very nice pictures. I like how the building is being crammed in with all of the other bank towers hehe :cool:

too lazy to walk over to the other side for a decent picture..

4083793347_0746568f05_b.jpg

Picture taken a few minutes ago. My apologies for how blurry it is. I can't get my tripod to lean over enough into the window for the picture and I have to turn the flash off to stop internal glass reflection. As a result, it's a hand-held shot braced against the window. As it gets higher and I can use my tripod, picture quality should improve.

Pouring of the eastern side of the 13th floor is underway. That area in the south east corner has been brought up to the same level as the rest of the 13th floor. It is one massively thick and reinforced area of floor. Any takers for what is going to be placed there?

Attachments

• TT 13th floor Nov 9 - 09 002.jpg
    TT 13th floor Nov 9 - 09 002.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 398
Transfer beam from parking structure to hotel?

Maybe, except for the fact that it's a few floors above the parking structure and it is a very large area, not just a beam. Then again, I'm not an engineer, so what do I know. Support for a pool? Really heavy machinery?

Back