I don't get how a PATH connection would even work at Trump. There's nothing on the B1 level except for loading docks and mechanical. All they could really do is have a set of stairs or an elevator leading up to the driveway.

Also, where would it join the mall - through that Japanese restaurant? The National Club, right next door, has PATH connection to Scotia Plaza.

I think everyone is going to be pleased when they see the dome for this building. (new & improved)

i sure hope so,
we basically already know what the cladding is going to look like, so no disappointment there (unless you're still dissapointed about it),

well we are all currently on the web, so lets all look that up shall we. but as for determining a final look of the building there are none to be found on the web. any where.. there is that one render that gvies the impression the cladding/glass whatever is a bluish tint not green in its render the shorter version at 60floors. (wich i thought to be it final look but it is hardly a resemblance of that render now... so. real question is why is the public ((the people in general who will end up having to look at this thing especially torontnians)) not being show a real render of its final appearnece. this has annoyed me for years now.. dont know about the rest of you. many many changes indeed for this building but whats the out come. a building this large should have been advertised a little more dont you think. also seeing as whos name is on it. kinda strange dont you think! if it turns out to be a huge eye sore. then i feel for those who live in the heart of T.O..

that being said im still keeping hope that the top of this thing is what make it stand out the best. not the worst. always a fan of a trump building. (not the man). but fearing this will hurt toronto. and not make it better on the eyes. im a fan of kpmg building to. but it is really in the way of trumps best feature wich i feel is the front side/north side. as all the renders show it. it now no longer being the 75 storey it was to be. being shorter and mostly hidden its a real shame the way it ended up for hight wise.

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing how this one tops out with the quarter onion. For a 900+ footer it really has added very minimally to the skyline, being quite tucked away between the looming Scotia and the BAC. Good for some I suppose. I recall Hume giving it a 'worst building' designation months ago- a bit premature imho.

Looking forward to seeing how this one tops out with the quarter onion. For a 900+ footer it really has added very minimally to the skyline, being quite tucked away between the looming Scotia and the BAC. Good for some I suppose. I recall Hume giving it a 'worst building' designation months ago- a bit premature imho.

i dont know about 'worst building, minimal to the skyline' ...i was over by Union Station the other day looking up Bay street and ill tell you, it looked shiny tall, overpowering as if belongs there, and the green glass, beautiful..cant wait for the dome/spire.
..This when completed is going to be Toronto's most iconic tower, well i guess after the CN Tower.

Back