4 August 2012: Turn out the lights please! (TT looks way better at night when you can't see it.:))

20120804205926.jpg

You are very negative, I haven't seen one positive post about any building from you.

You are very negative, I haven't seen one positive post about any building from you.

You just have to look in the right threaAds.

Anyway that lighting looks great, we need more lighting variation in the skyline. I wish Commerce Court North was still lit up by spotlights (maybe it is but I can't see it?).

I happen to pass through Cologne Germany on my way to Copenhagen at night and noticed a tower with lights on it scrolling up and down as whole floors. Try to take some shots and video from the moving train, but poor quality.

We sat on the south bridge for some time, but could never get a good shot of the scrolling lights.

Maybe Trump should have used this than the what you call it.

nice to see the dome has some lighting from underneath ^

the interiors posted on the homepage today are as expected/if not exceeding what the renders have shown. mind blowing. the gym has amazing views.

the interiors posted on the homepage today are as expected/if not exceeding what the renders have shown. mind blowing. the gym has amazing views.

The pictures don't even do it justice. I was fumbling with the camera while trying to control my awe.
Thanks again to interchange42, UrbanToronto and the kind people at Trump for the lovely tour.

Back